Independence Day 2022
The Lancaster Depew Boys & Girls Club will continue their long running tradition of running the Beer Tent on:
· Saturday, July 2nd from 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. with entertainment provided by Terry Buchwald
· Sunday, July 3rd from 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. with entertainment provided by Nerds Gone Wild
· On Monday, July 4th, the tent will open following the parade's conclusion and remain open until 11:00 p.m. Entertainment is provided by West of the Mark.
The Beer Tent will be located in the parking lot on the north side of West Main Street at N. Aurora Street.
Food trucks will be located on W. Main Street, which will be closed to traffic from 3 p.m. on July 2nd and 3rd and most of the day on July 4th. Seating is available during the evening on the 2nd & 3rd and throughout the day on the 4th of July.
Civic groups, non-for-profit, or elected officials interested in participating in this year’s Independence Day Parade, please Click Here to fill out the Parade Participation Form.
Lancaster Depew Boys & Girl’s Club Bob Giza 10K Race
Please visit the Boys & Girls Club website here for more information and to register
More information on which roads will be closed for the events will be available soon.
Fourth of July Schedule
The event schedule for Monday July 4th is:
· 9:00 a.m. Flag Raising at Fireman’s Park by the Boy Scouts Troop #864
· 9:00 a.m. Lancaster Depew Boys & Girl’s Club Bob Giza 10K Race
· 12:00 p.m. Lancaster Town Band will take the stage at West Main Street and N. Aurora
· 2:00 p.m. The parade will begin at Erie & Court Street, proceed south down Court St, west onto Pleasant Ave, south down Central Avenue, and conclude on W. Main St near N. Aurora St. Firetrucks participating in the parade will proceed past W. Main St. and exit onto Broadway. The parade will be announced by Lancaster's own Gabby Mediak of Channel 4 News.
*Please note that Walter Winter Dr. will be open to southbound traffic only and can be accessed via Commerce Dr. before and during the parade.
10:00 p.m. Skylighters will again light up the sky of Lancaster with their Amazing Fire Works Display.